Wednesday, January 31, 2018

January Crazy Quilt Block Embellished

This is as far as I have gotten for the January Crazy Quilt Block Journey.
I am eventually going to finish it with more embellishing, but since it is
the last day of the month, I will get to it at a later time.

I am somewhat satisfied with it the way it is.  Some of the areas came out sort of
ruffled, and they are not as flat as I would like them to be.  I am not going
to take it too hard on myself, since this is my first block of this type.  In time,
I hope I can improve.



Any ideas of how to improve on this would be appreciated.  Please post a comment if you have any suggestions.




1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Esther! You won the Kumihimo Bead Runway book giveaway on my blog. Please email me your mailing address at pearl@beadinggem.com

    ReplyDelete